On September 17, Microsoft and Explora together led a webinar discussion on selecting and switching BI tools. Thanks our teammates Terry and Edmond for sharing with us the practical knowledge and the inspiring real-life cases and Mike from Microsoft for sharing with us the latest way of analyzing data with Synapse Analytics & Power BI and Dynamic 365 Customer Insights.
Key takeaways from the event are below:
1. The right timing to switch BI tools is when the company is unable to answer business questions in time, or they have difficulties in adopting BI tools or the tool is not AI-Powered and fails to bring the company new business insights.
2. To successfully select or switch BI tools, company should at least take into account the following things: funding, KPIs, tool application, self-service capability, data quality, data access, and ease of use.
3. To switch the BI tool, the company should also determine a data strategy, consider security and legal requirements, collaborative capability, consider underlying cultural barrier and choose a smart implementation model.
4. With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, company can segment the right customer, focus on them, engage them in a relevant way, and ultimately creating a unique and unforgettable customer experience that your customer prefers.
Are you looking to sign up for below webinar special offering packages? Please contact us HERE. (Seats are limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis.) Package 1: Data 6 Hats Session - What should each department pay attention when it comes to company data.
Package 2: Use Case Collaboration Session
- How can company develop their own use case before you start an analytics project? Are you interested to learn more about what we have covered in the webinar? Please contact us HERE. Our marketing team will contact you soon!